This is a small effort to Smartly reduce the electricity
consumption and Monthly Bill.
Rajesh, one of my friend believes he is not rich enough
to spend on cheap products & I don't disagree with him. Following
writing is proof to show how over the span of time you can save by spending
little more in the beginning. By making some minor changes to your electrical
system like below, you can save huge electricity, reduce your bill, help
City and State.
I am sure you're real smart and will read till the end,
because money matters to you most.
Don't add second choke to your tubelight in case they
don't get illuminated because of low voltage
Adding second traditional choke to tubelight will
- Consume more electricity: Conventional Choke is suppose to give output
of 40 watts. In low voltage its output reduces to 30 to 35 watts. Adding
a choke may give output of 60 watts enough to lit tubelight exrabright,
but consume more electicity equivalent to two tubelights.
- Destroy the life of Tubelight: Running the tubelight in this throttle
mode will reduce the lift of tubelight. It will be useless in less than
- Risk of overvoltage: In case of any occasional over voltage double
chokes may give more than 80 watts to tubelight, which is a big risk
and may destroy tubelight starter and choke.
Use the new Generation Electronic Choke.
- Increase the life of tubelight
- Consume less power, in case of under or over voltage tune itself to
- Give 40% energy saving, which reduces your electicity bill
- Takes less voltage to start. Works in the wide band of 100v to 300v
without any problem
- There is no starter required. This will further reduces your expenses
on multiple replacements of starters during the life of tubelight
- Starts instantly, without flickering. press the button and it is illuminated.
- Since Electronic Chokes don't heat up, your walls are not blackened.
It looks clean.
- Weight of tubelight reduces drastically, which makes easy to carry.
Keep the Air-Conditioner on 23 or 24 degree temperature
in economy mode
- This is optimum temperature for Indian Urban Human body to live in.
- Keeping the AC in this temperature will consume lesser electicity
which will reduce your electricity Bill.
- Economy mode will ensure lesser usage of compressor for cooling
- It is recommended to always buy branded energy efficient Air-conditioner
with temperature control. You may save some money on assembled Air-Conditioner,
but will pay alot more in electiricity bill during the life of AC.
- Some of the energy efficient ACs are O-General, National, Blue Star,
Get some good stabilizer installed in case you don't
get proper voltage for Air-Conditioner
- Forcing Air-Conditioner to run on low voltage will decrease its cooling
capability and will consume more power.
- 2KV to 4KV Stabilizer may cost heavy initially, but give you savings
over the span of 2 years.
Use 5 watt CFL for bathrooms and toilets
- Usually the bathrooms and toilets are small and do not need much spread
light. Using 5 watt CFL will reduce the electricity consumption .
- You may put multiple 5 watt CFLs in different corners for well spread
- They may cost high initially, but over the span of 2 years, they give
good saving in electricity bill.
If you don't find any of these products in your nearby electric shops,
please get in touch with Mr. Naresh K. Tell him you're visiting on reference
of sindhunagar.com, he won't mind giving you good discount and service
when compared to anyone else.
Hari Har Electrical Stores,
SALES & SERVICES
Shop No 2, Navjeevan Bldg. Main Bazar,
O.T. Section Ulhasnagar-4
Phone: 0251 - 2581998
|Shukla [ 2011-11-22 ] |
|Nice tips in energy saving and we should be curios to save max energy.I am using havells Lighting in my home which do help me in saving a lot of electricity.. |
|bheem sen [ 2011-11-14 ] |
|I really appreciate these article which is helpful to resolve to save electricity problem. |
|Sumesh [ 2011-11-07 ] |
|Nice tips on saving electricity and i want to add 1 more point that rather using so many other devices to save electricity , we can use the products which are manufactured to save electricity like havells clf |
|Ravi Shankar Sharma [ 2010-11-29 ] |
|I am planing to start manufecturing clf and electronic choke how u can help me |
|More (45) |